October 2019 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Tuesday 8th October 2019 at Butterwick Village Hall, commencing at 7.30pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.30 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
1. Chairman’s Comments
2. Apologies for Absence and reasons given.
3. Receipt of any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any written requests for dispensations in relation to members’ disclosable pecuniary interests.
4. Police matters.
5. Draft notes of the last meeting held on 10th September 2019 to be approved as the minutes.
6. Viewpoints on questions from members of the public.
7. Matters for the attention of Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council from/to County Councillors/Borough Councillors
a. Financial report
b. Accounts for Payment – as per payment sheet 10/2019
9. Report from the minutes of the previous meetings
a. See Clerks report
10. Correspondence received which the Council are invited to resolve on
a. See correspondence list
11. Reports/Matters for Various Bodies
12. Planning applications
None to date
13. Parish Matters
a. Update from Councillor Gosling regarding Speed Indicating Devices
b. Update from Councillor Gosling regarding building plot in Mill Lane
14. Date & Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday12th November 2019.