January 2020 Agenda
BUTTERWICK PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Tuesday 14th January 2020 at Butterwick Village Hall, commencing at 7.30pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.30 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Clerk to the Council
Date 7th January 2020
1. Chairman’s Comments
2. Apologies for Absence and reasons given.
3. Receipt of any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any written requests for dispensations in relation to members’ disclosable pecuniary interests.
4. Police matters.
5. Draft notes of the last meeting held on 10th December 2019 to be approved as the minutes.
6. Viewpoints on questions from members of the public.
7. Matters for the attention of Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council from/to County Councillors/Borough Councillors
a. Financial report
b. Accounts for Payment – as per payment sheet 01/2020
9. Correspondence received
10. Reports/Matters for Various Bodies
11. Planning applications
a. Application No: B/19/0378 - Update (Full plans circulated to all members)
12. Business for discussion only or to be added to the next Agenda
13. Date & Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 11th February 2020.